NAILBA, the Voice of Independent Distribution (ID), recently announced the 2020 recipients of the ID Twenty Awards. In their second year, the ID Twenty Awards honor Independent Distribution’s most courageous innovators and visionaries, who have made important contributions to the insurance profession.
“We received over 50 nominations of BGA principals, carrier executives, case managers, contract specialists, regional vice presidents, underwriters, techies, marketing and operational gurus,” said NAILBA CEO Dan LaBert. “Especially in a nontraditional year, we were thrilled to hear the stories of so many people making important contributions to the insurance community.”
The winners of the 2020 ID Twenty Award are:
- Bryan Adams—Co-Founder and CEO, Integrity Marketing Group;
- Andy Albright—CEO, National Agents Insurance;
- Dan Allison—Managing Partner, Brokers Clearing House;
- Tim Ash—CEO, Ash Brokerage;
- Michael Ashwill—Chief Marketing Officer/Principal, Borden Hamman Insurance Marketing;
- Jeff Barker—SVP, Brokerage Distribution and Independent Wholesaling, Life Insurance, AIG;
- Jenny Canas—VP of Product, Underwriting and Operations, SelectQuote Insurance Services;
- Pete Chrisos—VP and National Account Manager, Protective Life Insurance Company;
- Tracey Edgar—VP of Sales, OneAmerica;
- Kurt Fasen—Sales and Marketing Executive, Diversified Brokerage Services;
- Sylvia Gordon—President, Gordon Marketing;
- Sheryl Hickerson—CEO, Females and Finance;
- Steven J. Katz—Chief Optimist, Premier Brokerage Services, Inc.;
- Bill Kauffman, CLU, ChFC, LLIF—VP, Financial Solutions;
- Doug Massey—EVP of Sales and Relationship Management, Insurance Technologies;
- Joann Mattson—VP, Strategy and Business Consulting, Highland Capital Brokerage;
- Alan S. Protzel, MBA, CLU, ChFC—SVP, The Marketing Alliance;
- Rob Carney—President, Crump Life Insurance Services;
- Mike Smith—President, The Brokerage, Inc.; and,
- John Ziambras—President and CEO, AIMCOR Group, LLC.
Award winners were acknowledged on the main stage at NAILBA’s virtual annual conference, NAILBA 39: ENGAGE. They will also be spotlighted in NAILBA’s Perspectives magazine in the first quarter of 2021. More information about each of the winners can be found within the honorees section of NAILBA.org.